Me in Boring Land
Date: 19th December 2006, Tuesday
Mood: The wheels of the bike go round and round, round and round, round and round....

POEM OF THE DAY
The sun rose up with the birds
And they chirped with such a pert
That it gave me a little fright
That it was almost not all right
I jumped out from my bed
And rushed about like a maid
It was a very cold cold day
That I had to make my way
To school! To school! I say
In a rush, I rode away
-----
Cool eh. I was soooo inspired by Alice in Wonderland that I turned my hand towards a little poetry. My gosh, I must be bored. Yup. It's winter vacation time. So, the students get to go home early around 11am while I had to amuse myself till 4.15pm.
My Little Pine Seed Friend

Mood: The wheels of the bike go round and round, round and round, round and round....

POEM OF THE DAY
The sun rose up with the birds
And they chirped with such a pert
That it gave me a little fright
That it was almost not all right
I jumped out from my bed
And rushed about like a maid
It was a very cold cold day
That I had to make my way
To school! To school! I say
In a rush, I rode away
-----
Cool eh. I was soooo inspired by Alice in Wonderland that I turned my hand towards a little poetry. My gosh, I must be bored. Yup. It's winter vacation time. So, the students get to go home early around 11am while I had to amuse myself till 4.15pm.
My Little Pine Seed Friend
Nomadic Rantings:
Chinese Proverb: Even the mighty oak was once a nut like you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home