Is that Curry?
Date: 15th November 2006, Wednesday
Mood: I want my curry!

I miss my curry. I have been eating quite a fair bit of the school's food. I think my craving was so great I went and bought some Japanese curry. For those who have eaten the Japanese version.... It's SWEET! Not exactly hot or spicy. Hmm..... This time I even got lucky and it had a few pieces of meat swimming in it. :o)
Japanese School Curry

Mood: I want my curry!

I miss my curry. I have been eating quite a fair bit of the school's food. I think my craving was so great I went and bought some Japanese curry. For those who have eaten the Japanese version.... It's SWEET! Not exactly hot or spicy. Hmm..... This time I even got lucky and it had a few pieces of meat swimming in it. :o)
Japanese School Curry

Nomadic Rantings:
"Ju yoku go o seisu"
Win by yielding.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home