Dreaming....
Date: 7th August 2005, Sunday
Mood: Philosophical

After a number of years in the Corporate World, the urge to pack up and go has become a strangely familiar thought. At times, I wonder whether I have succumbed to the Generation X/Y philosophy and accepted it as an explanation for my "uncommitted" and "not responsible" lifestyle. The wanderer... Aaahhh... What a thought, but lately instead of swatting it away like an occasionally annoying fly, I have entertained the thought of doing something totally different in a totally different place. Maybe even for a little while.....
What? Where? When? You may ask. But these are only still like clouds in the air. I guess the time will come when after following these clouds I will soon realise that I have crossed the boundaries of the land of familiarity to a land of unknown dreams.
Nomadic Rantings:
Life is a like a wandering cloud.
Mood: Philosophical

After a number of years in the Corporate World, the urge to pack up and go has become a strangely familiar thought. At times, I wonder whether I have succumbed to the Generation X/Y philosophy and accepted it as an explanation for my "uncommitted" and "not responsible" lifestyle. The wanderer... Aaahhh... What a thought, but lately instead of swatting it away like an occasionally annoying fly, I have entertained the thought of doing something totally different in a totally different place. Maybe even for a little while.....
What? Where? When? You may ask. But these are only still like clouds in the air. I guess the time will come when after following these clouds I will soon realise that I have crossed the boundaries of the land of familiarity to a land of unknown dreams.
Nomadic Rantings:
Life is a like a wandering cloud.


2 Comments:
Yo... quite informative but too much text.. more pictures can?
Remember to keep it updated...
No worries. I'll try to remember that!
Post a Comment
<< Home